Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bob Books Level 2

Now that my daughter is an official "reader", she reads anything and everything she sees.  We have used the Bob Books for quite some time now.  Did you know you can get them on Kindle?

 
We received a gift copy of Bob Books set 2 advancing readers  to try out.  My daughter read them all in one sitting, book after book.  She was absorbed and I loved it!! 
 
 
What I love about Bob Books are the simple pictures and text.  The simple pictures make it easier to focus on the words and yet, the pictures go along with the text.  I also enjoy the humor in the books. I think the proof is in the fact that my daughter could not stop reading them.  She read to me, her Dad, even her dog.  Thank you Bob Books! 
 
You can find them all at this link....bobbooks.com
Pin It

No comments: